"Let me tell you what I think about bicycling. I think it has done more to emancipate women than anything else in the world. It gives women a feeling of freedom and self-reliance. I stand and rejoice every time I see a woman ride by on a wheel.. the picture of free, untrammeled womanhood." ~ Susan B. Anthony

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Little Dude

is so sick. 
Eirik came back from his school four day field trip in Dalat.  They had a GREAT time!  He learned a lot of valuable lessons and how to play poker (hmmm....)

They went to a farm and picked fresh vegetables.  Eirik is cleaning them now.


But then Sunday, he wasn't feeling well.
He had a slight fever, about 100.  I kept him home for the first half of Monday.  But they were working on group projects and he would NOT be able to make that up if he didn't come in.  So, he fever was broke and I brought him in for the last two classes.

At 6:00pm Monday night, his fever skyrocketed to 39C or about 103F.  Its been nearly 48 hours of this.... I took him to SOS and they confirmed Influenza B. 

Gotta tell you..... Swine (H1N1) flu was a LOT easier then this one.

He's really sick.


No comments: