"Let me tell you what I think about bicycling. I think it has done more to emancipate women than anything else in the world. It gives women a feeling of freedom and self-reliance. I stand and rejoice every time I see a woman ride by on a wheel.. the picture of free, untrammeled womanhood." ~ Susan B. Anthony

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Baby Holding... September 2010

I guess tradition is defined after two times?  Well, "where is the love" was our first day of 'baby holding', and the last Saturday of September was our last 'baby holding'.  This is when my girlfriend, Christine, brings Claude and Bao over with many of the kids and moms from their shelters for a break.

Irene (Singaporean), Me, Nancy (Taiwanese) with our babies....

Susie (Singaporean - in front with baby in white), Sung (Korean), Irene, Nancy, me, Lisa, Gary

Me and Nancy....

Last time, Son was my little buddy.  When I got there this Saturday, he was taken.  :-(  So, I got this little guy instead.  I dont' even know his name.  I do know that he really needs to be held, so that was my job for the hour and a half...

HOLD THE BABY!

I love my job!

No comments: