"Let me tell you what I think about bicycling. I think it has done more to emancipate women than anything else in the world. It gives women a feeling of freedom and self-reliance. I stand and rejoice every time I see a woman ride by on a wheel.. the picture of free, untrammeled womanhood." ~ Susan B. Anthony

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

My first sprint win, PIR 7-16 Hot Lap #3

No one more surprised than me!

Do I have a photo?
Do I have a video?
Did I even bring my Garmin?

No to all the above.  But OBRA did verify, I was the winner of the 3rd and final hot lap, and did place 4th (out of 8) for the race.  The top three, really fine, fine athletes.

If there really is a cloud 9, I suppose I am there!

Anyhow, one for the Home Boys!  Thanks so much for the support and kicking my @$$ every T/R/S/S in Vietnam... Thanks to PIR, my cornering has gone from completely horrid to just plain, bad!

No comments: