"Let me tell you what I think about bicycling. I think it has done more to emancipate women than anything else in the world. It gives women a feeling of freedom and self-reliance. I stand and rejoice every time I see a woman ride by on a wheel.. the picture of free, untrammeled womanhood." ~ Susan B. Anthony

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Sunrise delight....

Everytime I hear the word delight, I think of "Turkish Delight" a candy that the white witch gave Edmund....

Then of course there's Afternoon delight...

But, I enjoy....the sunrise delight...  a fast paced morning ride.  I am happy to report I am no longer in the back of the pack, but rather mid to front... I pull, I get my put in my place, I laugh, I have a blast!  All of this great fun happens before 6:30am.

A dutch man named Toon filmed the following from his handlebars.  It was his first ride with us...

I am in the bright green jersey and black shorts.  Rather, I am the only one with hair sticking out of my helmet.


Daily morning ride in Saigon, district 7 from Toon Santen on Vimeo.

No comments: