"Let me tell you what I think about bicycling. I think it has done more to emancipate women than anything else in the world. It gives women a feeling of freedom and self-reliance. I stand and rejoice every time I see a woman ride by on a wheel.. the picture of free, untrammeled womanhood." ~ Susan B. Anthony

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Chúc Mừng Năm Mới


Its always a party before and during Tet.  My first party I was invited to (aside from the obligatroy company party... not that I am complaining, just saying)....

Thought I wouldn't get do participate in a 'Cycling Boyz Tet' party.  Most of the big club house gatherings happened while we were out over break.

But...Alex orgainzed this one at the last minute...wanting to do something nice for the guys.


Some place behind FV hospital, near the market.....Trong Tri III.  I pedalled my market bike and hoped to find it....





No comments: