"Let me tell you what I think about bicycling. I think it has done more to emancipate women than anything else in the world. It gives women a feeling of freedom and self-reliance. I stand and rejoice every time I see a woman ride by on a wheel.. the picture of free, untrammeled womanhood." ~ Susan B. Anthony

Monday, December 27, 2010

Oh...Holy Night...

Christmas 2010... incredible.

We came back from Vietnam for Christmas.  We have been working on our house, visiting , and freezing out @$$ off!  We saw snow in Lilliwaup when we arrived!  A far cry from Asian Christmas....that's for sure!

Got to see....
nearly everyone!
At my mom's house for Christmas Eve:  Steve, Mom, Dave, Tami, Me, Gj, Terry

Tami, mom and me.... mom's two daughters....

Emily and my cousin's grandaughter....

Dave's daughter's family.
Tami, dad and me.

Christmas Morning.... we went to Hoquiam to see my dad.  My grandpa just had a mild heart attack earlier this week and went to Seattle for procedures.  He and my aunt made it to my dads for a quick visit.
Don Bell Sr.  88 years old.... widower, strongest 88 year old I will ever know! 
Eirik, Me, Gj, Emily, Gramps, Tami with her girls, Brianna and Hailee.
at my dad's house....
Hailee, Tami, Ali, and me
Later that day at my brother's house....  Ryan (our step brother), brother Donny, me and Tami.  Donald cooked over 6 limits of Razor Clams.... my grandmother came (mom's mom), she had a stroke in the last couple of months....


Having fun outside...

Donny has a fish pond on his property... stocked full of fish, Eirik caught about 6 or 7.... 

Donald's baby girl.... almost 4 years old already.

It was a good Christmas!

No comments: